Thursday, July 19, 2007


Well my honey come home and gave me the punishment I rightly deserved. My bottom hurts now as I am typing about it. He first started by having me to undress and lay across his lap. His big strong hand began striking my bottom quick & hard. This must have went on for at least 15 minutes. I could feel my ass quickly get warm & stinging. I try not to struggle, but I eventually can't help it. I squirm way to much. Then, he had me to go get the ping pong paddle. He used it on my already red bottom. Wap! Wap! Wap! I begin to sniffle. He keeps on spanking me a little longer but I know I deserve it. He give me a few minutes for my bottom to relax as I kiss him in my favorite spot. Something about a good spanking makes me want to love and kiss on him so much!

After he is feeling more relaxed, he tells me that my punishment is not over with & instructs me to go get his belt and the 1 inch paddle. I do as he tells me. Since, I am so bad about squirming, sometimes it is best for me to be restrained. We have a special spanking pillow (as we call it) It is huge & shaped just perfect for going underneath me with my bottom in the air. He ties my wrist & ankles to the 4 post of the bed. He begins this time with taking the belt and sharply striking my butt & top part of my thighs. He stops occasionally to rub me & tell me that he loves me & coreses me. It stings, it hurts, yet I am glad he loves me enough to correct me when I am wrong. It doesn't take very long for my bottom to have various stripes all over it. I am now crying uncontrollably. He kisses me, rubs me & tells me it's almost over. The last of my punishment was with the big thick paddle. He delivers hard, quick blows to my bottom. Finally, he says that is enough & hopefully I will remember what happens & what will happen next time I am lazy & don't do as I am suppose to. He kissed me & loved on me. Then, we had some special time together. I missed him being away. Sex is always SOOOOOO Good, especially after being spanked! My juices flow like crazy after a spanking!

1 comment:

Beginning with "B" said...

Now, that's what I call,
spanking~~pain & pleasure.

cheers to you.

Enjoy, yourselves, and the blog!

xx,b/adam/CAIN ~~bottoms Up!