Friday, July 20, 2007

5.5 pounds


I have lost 20 pounds since last year and have been feeling very good about that. I have a real fear of gaining it back. I want to loose at least another 20 more. Each moth Mark monitors my weight by having me to get on a scale & he charts my progress. Last year when i first began loosing weight I asked him to get tough with me if I gained 5 pounds back within one month. If I ever gain 5 back; it's time to do something drastic to loose it & make sure I don't gain anymore.

This is something I asked him to help me with. He loves me either way, but admits he likes the added confidence I have wearing certain outfits or being naked now.

This morning, it was not good news. I have gained 5.5 pounds. I had a feeling I might have. My pants had been feeling tighter. Now, he has come up with a way to make me suffer & strive to do better. Sometimes it can be difficult punishing me since I love spankings so much. Each day, morning & nightly, when he is in town, I will be spanked, paddled, straped & then the cane will strike me for ever pound I am over weight untill I loose the 5.5 pounds again. Yes. the .5 pound will count as a strike of the cane too. I hate the cane!!! That is something I have never liked and it is a harsh punishment, but that is what I need and deserve. And even worse than the cane, I will be given enemas twice daily. Not the little bulb kind, but the kind with the bag. Oh the cramps! I am dreading it. Also, since it is summer. I am required to swim laps daily. If it rains, I am to run/walk on treadmill. When he is out of town I wont have the spankings/canings/etc. but I must do the enemas and exercise regardless. He is usually intown 3 days a week. Next week, when he comes back (& will be weighing me weekly untill the 5.5 is gone), he said if I have lost at least 2 pounds he will have either a friend of ours or his sister come to administer the canings on days he is not here. He has spanked me infront of each of them before, but they have never caned me before. That is a motivator because I would be very embarressed and plus, I hate the cane. I think, this punishment that he has come up with is very fair and just because I dont want to gain more weight or keep this that I have gained back. After we discussed this I instantly put a pie that was in the fridge in the trash. Yes. I am feeling motivated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 20 pound loss. Great job! Too bad about the recent gain, but using spanking to get back on track should certainly help with that. We've been using a spanking diet.. along with a few of our friends... and have had great success with it.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Purple Angel said...

Good for you Chrissy for not letting it get back out of control. I am also accountable for my weight and do a weekly weigh in. I am diabetic and several years ago lost 100 pounds. Since I have done a little backsliding recently I am being held accountable.
Best wishes on your success!

Marques said...

I too have used spanking to lose weight. I have a good friend named Tanya and she has me weigh weekly! Gain, you get the cane.
Stay the same you get the paddle.
Lose you get to strap me.

As I am male and 25 years her senior I have worked very hard and have had the exquisite pleasure of strapping her several times.

On a different note, we are both Veterans and accidentally discovered that with regular spankings we don't nightmare or have flashbacks! We have stopped twice to see and they always return.

So now we paddle, cane, strap each other at least every 3 weeks, any longer and the are back haunting us!